What better place to hide a collective of up to twelve (12) 2.5” hard drives, than in a Borg Hive?No matter if you already own a Borg Cube Computer or work on a PC, Mac or Linux machine, the CherryNAS Borg Hive is the perfect addition - and a great way to add a little bit of Trek to your data storage. The amazingly small footprint of 7.5” x 7.5” makes it suitable for almost every work environment and you don’t need to hide it. Resistance is futile…
This fully configurable NAS features:
- Up to twelve (12) 2.5” Hotswap Drive Bays
- Up to 8 core Intel Atom C3758 with 2.20GHZ (depending on the number of drive bays)
- 8GB DDR4 Ram (up to 64GB Unbuffered ECC/Non-ECC DDR4 or up to 256GB Registered ECC DDR4)
- M.2 NVMe System Drive
- 4 GbE LAN ports
- 200W Power Supply
- Ultra Quiet Noctua Fans
- TrueNAS Core OS
- Self-Healing OpenZFS File System
- RAID Levels: RAID-Z0, RAID-Z1, RAID-Z2 and RAID-Z3
- Works with your Windows PC, MAC OS, Linux or Unix File Systems.
- Each CherryNAS comes with TrueNAS CORE pre-installed.
- Plethora of free optional plugins like Asigra Backup, Nextcloud, Plex Media Server, MineOS and many more.
All our CherryNAS come with 3-year warranty and are available as diskless models, for you to install your own drives, or you can use our CherryNAS Configurator and choose the drives you need.
For more information about our CherryNAS series and TrueNAS Core click here.
The CherryNAS Borg Hive is proudly made in the USA and hand-crafted by our very own team in Los Angeles, California.