Join the CherryTree team and grow with us!
Here's who we're looking for right now:
Ideally, you’re a maker who likes to create cool things in your free time and are looking to turn your hobby into a career!
We are looking for a new assembly tech. The position involves a little bit more than just assembling. Our new assembly tech will be responsible for assembling custom computers, helping build prototypes, manufacturing elements needed for our cases and prototypes, helping with shipping. You should have a genuine interest in computers, electronics, creating awesome things and using machines like large-format Resin 3D-Printers, FDM 3D-Printers, Laser Cutters, Wazer Water Jetters etc.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Help with shipping
- Experience in computer building and configurations
- Experience in 3D-Printing
- Preferably experience in model making
- Basic knowledge of electronics and soldering
- Eager to learn new skills
- A go-getter attitude
- Preferably local residence
*Must provide a recent, negative COVID test, in case of employment. Also, as this is an assembly position where every computer part gets touched, you must also provide proof of vaccination or scheduled date of vaccination.