Borg Cube ITX Mk II Case Kit
Case Kit Only! Not A Full Build!
Want The Full Build? Click HereOfficially Licensed Star Trek™ Product
You asked, so we listened. Most importantly, we now have a small Borg Cube computer case that fits a small graphics card. The Borg Cube computer case, designed to be of ITX form factor, measures in at only 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.5″; for that reason, the Borg Cube ITX is only slightly larger than our first Borg Micro Cube case. As a result of the small increase in size, the Borg Cube now allows the usage of small/mini graphics cards, making it ideal for streaming, games, or even light video editing.
Borg Cube ITX case kit includes:
- x2 EZ Access Drive Bays
- x2 20 x 40mm high volume low noise PWM case fans
- x1 Flexible PCIe Riser
- Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- x2 HDPLEX 200W DC-ATX (400w Total)
- Wattage: 200W (220W Peak), >94% Efficiency
- 16V-24V wide-range voltage input support, 8 layer DUAL Level copper PCB!
- Top Quality German Würth Elektronik Inductance
- CPU 12V+PCIExpress 12V Support 15A with 20A Peak
- 5V SYNC Output via PS-GOOD Rail Supported
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
Furthermore, the Borg Cube ITX PC, made in the USA, is hand-assembled by our very own team in California. The case color depends on the materials used. The black case variant is made of injection-molded ABS, while the translucent variant is injection-molded polycarbonate.
$349.00 – $389.00