Limited Edition Borg Cube ITX Case

Description

Case Only! Not A Full Build!
Want The Full Build? Click Here
Officially Licensed Star Trek™ Product
You asked, we listened. We now have a small Borg Cube computer case that fits a graphics card. This model is only slightly larger than our first Borg Micro Cube case!


To commemorate The Battle of Wolf 359, we will be releasing:
359 Cases, Available In The US & Canada
359 Cases, Available In Europe
359 Fully-Built & Configurable Machines, Only Available In The US
Case Specifications:
  • Form Factor: Mini ITX
  • Dimensions: 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.5″
  • Case Includes:
    • x2 EZ Access Drive Bays
    • x2 20mm x 40mm Noctua Fans
    • x1 Power Supply Unit (PSU)
    • x1 Flexible PCIe Riser
The Borg Cube ITX is made in the USA and hand-assembled by our very own team in California. Depending on the case color you choose, it’s made of injection molded ABS (black) or Polycarbonate (translucent). Because each case is handmade to order, these are a limited production run and only 359 will be available in selected regions.

* Prototype Shown. May differ from final product.
* Expected To Ship September 24th.

$359.00$419.00

Pre-Sale Guidelines:
This product will be available for pre-sale until the official release on September 24th! When placing an order you will be required to put a refundable 20% down of your total purchase. The remaining 80% of your purchase will be debited on the day of shipping (September 24th). Down payment and payment plan options are only possible via credit card payments, PayPal is only available if payment is made in full.

Clear
SKU: borg-cube-itx-case Categories: , ,