Limited Edition Borg Cube ITX Computer
DescriptionThis is a fully built Borg Cube computer! Want Just the Borg Cube computer case? Click Here Officially Licensed Star Trek™ Product You asked, so we listened. Most importantly we now have a small Borg Cube computer case that fits a small graphics card. The Borg Cube computer case, designed to be of ITX form factor, measures in at only 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.5″; for that reason, the Borg Cube ITX is only slightly larger than our first Borg Micro Cube case. As a result of the small increase in size, the Borg Cube now allows the usage of small/mini graphics cards, making it ideal of streaming, games, or even light video editing.
To commemorate The Battle of Wolf 359, we will be releasing:
- 359 Cases, available in each of the United States, Canada, and Europe
- 359 Fully-built & configurable machines, only available in the United States
Borg Cube computer specifications:
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.5″
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100, Intel® Core™ i5-9400, or Intel® Core™ i7-9700
- Primary Drive: 128GB-2TB m.2 SSD Drive
- RAM: 8GB – 32GB DDR4
- GPU: 4GB AMD or 4GB – 8GB Nvidia
- Supported OS: Windows Home, Windows Pro, Linux
- picoPSU – 200 Watt 12V Input DC-DC ATX PSU
- High-Reliability DC-DC ATX PSU
- OSCON SPVS capacitors, Japan
- 200 watt, 24pin
- ROHS compliant version.
- Includes AC-DC Power Adapter also.
- Because of its tough design, capable of high-temperature operation.
- Because of higher power consumption, Intel Core i7-9700 models ship with dual picoPSU configurations.
- Furthermore, no minimum loading requirement.
- x1 Noctua NH-L9i Cooler
- x2 20mm x 40mm Noctua Fans
- Standard Accessories:
- EZ Access Drive Bays for two 2.5″ Drives